Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Green Sass

I came across an email newsletter that focuses on some of these very things. It's called Ideal Bite. The tips and informational topics vary from the benefits of coconut to what to do with batteries. I've been enjoying it - and their vibe is fresh and light. I like that their focus and mission is that small changes add up to make a difference. Small changes will indeed make a difference for our personal health and wellness... as well as our environment. :)

If you decide to check it out and sign up for the email newsletter - check out the Bite Club (there's a link to it at the very bottom on the right). Here's what it is: "Once a month, you'll have the opportunity to participate in a 10 - 20 minute online survey to express your opinions and get lavished with free stuff or discounts." Sounds kind of fun to me. I signed up. If you are curious but want to let me be the guinea pig - let me know and I'll share with you what I think of it after I've done it for a while. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home