Monday, July 24, 2006

Product feedback

I was so excited to get this email from my friend, Ronni D this morning. She's been fighting a frustrating rash and hives and has been miserable. I made a quick order and brought over some products that I thought might help and robbed from my pantry for a few more.
I wanted to tell you how much I love the detergent - I'm actually not measuring, just using the tiniest amount, and it is working SO well! I don't know if it's that or not, but my itching has subsided and my 'scratch wounds' are finally healing. Out of the shower I used the bath oil all over and didn't dry off - it seemed to relieve the itching. Didn't care for the medicinal smell, but it didn't stick around so that's good. I didn't want to go through my day smelling like that! =-) I am so thankful for the relief!!! I stopped the antihistamines and acid reducers so I can only chalk it up to the products. During my last dr. visit, he prescribed Zyrtek, another allergy med. which my friend at work said made him SO drowsy he lost four months of his life! I don't want to even take it, and now it looks like I won't have to.

These kinds of emails make my day! It keeps me motivated knowing that the company I work for makes products that really help people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home